- Through a donation of any amount.
- Through purchasing ' virtual bricks' to sponsor the communal buildings, the farm buildings and the academy/teaching institution. We sell one brick for € 15/R200 - approximately one thousand two hundred bricks will build one of the larger structures! A brick with your name engraved will be displayed in the sponsored building.
- Through sponsorships in the agriculture and landscape rehabilitation:
- Trees @ € 20/R 300 (we want to plant approximately 30 000 trees, shrubs and bushes.)
- Small animals @ € 50/R900 (poultry, sheep, goats, pigs etc.)
- Large livestock @ € 900/R 15 000 (cows, horses, alpacas....)
- Tools and implements @ € 50/R 900 to € 2 000/R 35 000.
- Through sponsorships for our underprivileged students and apprentices in the different areas of skills development at approximately € 600 / R 11 000 per month/student for a minimum of one year. The average duration of our basic training is two years and will commence in September 2020.
- Through sponsorship of our professional outreach persons who assist in our school garden projects in Mautse (the local township) and the local greening projects - at an average of € 1500 / R 26 000 per month/person for a minimum of one year, commencing in May 2020.
- Through our coordinated volunteering program or WWOOFing. Find out more here
Our Bank details are as follows:
Sustainable Community Development;
First National Bank (FNB),
Fourways Branch Nr 250655
Account Nr. 62515034651
Bank Address : Shop Rs0032, Cnr Witkoppen and Cedar roads, Fourways 2191
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJXXX.
Or you can donate via PayPal: